Powering workflows at
ZenHub is coming soon for other browsers. Which is essential for your team?
Clicking Add will allow ZenHub features to run natively in your GitHub user interface.
Native within GitHub
ZenHub is more than “integrated”: it runs natively in GitHub’s interface. Stop context switching with third-party tools and unite your team where they already work: GitHub.
Real-time Task Boards
Manage your projects with powerfully simple ZenHub Boards. Funnel issues into Milestones, assign tasks to team members, and watch them drag-and-drop to the Closed pipeline.
ZenHub is a full-featured project management tool. Work faster and more productively with integrated file sharing within GitHub, instant +1 peer feedback, a host of shortcuts, and more.
Check out @ZenHubIO it turns GitHub Issues into functional and beautiful kanban boards. https://www.zenhub.io #webdev #webdesign
UX/UI Designer at @NBCNews
@dom_watson dude check out ZenHub for GitHub - https://www.zenhub.io been using it recently and I'm hooked #zenhub @zenhubio
RIA Web Application Design and Development
ZenHub.io http://buff.ly/1md4hwT cc @jshawl basically we could just use @github for everything...
Super Geek. Design + Code
@ZenHubIO I'm building a node.js powered Github Star Organizer and am using the board to manage user stories :D
Just started using @ZenHubIO and it's awesome! Highly recommend it to any team that uses #GitHub!
よさげ Supercharge your team's GitHub workflow with ZenHub https://www.zenhub.io #ChargedByZenHub via @zenhubio
@ZenHubIO was the missing piece working with @GitHub. Thanks!
Software Architect @LanetixCRM
ZenHub Cool agile board on top of #github issues. Just what I wanted. Glad I did not have to implement for myself! #zenhub
Former professional coder
https://www.zenhub.io/ your issues in agile way under github ! @ZenHubIO <3
Dev Web & Mobile, Work @Procheo #Kiwapp
Use Github? Use Chrome? Install @ZenHubIO. https://www.zenhub.io
Front end design and development
Workflow win: @slajax finally saw the light and we're using @ZenHubIO at @Retsly!
Developer @Retsly. Owner of plaid shirts
@pinkham @github I've been working with @Quill_Grammar, they have a really awesome @ZenHubIO setup ;D
WebDeveloper | Runner | Guitarist
Really liking the @ZenHubIO UI more than Huboard, especially since it's a browser extension and works better with the Github site.
Senior Drupal Developer for @Lullabot
Shout out to @zenhubio for their sweet board integration into @github. Great product.
Struggling to understand how computers work
Pssst! Want early access to the private beta of @ZenHubio? Visit http://www.zenhub.io/betalist and supercharge your GitHub workflow.
Discover and get early access to the latest internet startups.
With ZenHub installed, there are no excuses for using any tool except GitHub
Coaching startup executives
- What is ZenHub?-+ZenHub is a browser extension that injects advanced functionality seamlessly into the GitHub interface, making centralized collaboration on GitHub faster, more visual, and less cluttered. With ZenHub installed, your team has no excuse for using any tool other than GitHub, keeping your workflow lean and agile.
- Is ZenHub available on browsers other than Chrome?-+Currently the ZenHub extension is only available in the Chrome store for the Google Chrome browser. Firefox support is next! Feel free to visit our public repo to add a request for any other browser https://github.com/zenhubio/support/issues/30.
- How do I know that ZenHub is installed?-+You will see a new black-and-white ZenHub ("ZH" logo) button added to the right of your address bar in Chrome. Clicking this button will show you the most recent updates to the repos you are watching.
- How do I know if I have the latest version?-+Chrome will automatically update your extension, however this is not instantaneous. To manually update you can go to chrome://extensions in your browser > Check “Developer Mode” > Click “Update extensions now”.
- What happens if I am on a computer without Zenhub installed?-+You will be able to access Github in its original form and all of your data will be saved safely, however ZenHub features will not be available until you install the browser extension.
- How do I invite others to use ZenHub on my repo?-+You can direct them to ZenHub.io - once they have installed the extension, as long as they have access to your repo, they will be able to view your boards, receive notifications, populate +1s, and take advantage of other ZenHub features.
- Can other users +1 my issues and comments?-+ZenHub integrates natively with GitHub permissions: as long as users have permission to view your repo and they have ZenHub installed they will be able to +1. To let your repo's users know you are powered by ZenHub add the following snippet to your repo’s README.md file:
<a href="http://zenhub.io" target="_blank"><img src="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ZenHubIO/support/master/zenhub-badge.png" height="18px" alt="Powered by ZenHub"/></a>
- How can I report a bug, give feedback, or submit a feature request?-+Visit our public repo and create an issue at zenhub.io/support! Also be sure to encourage others to +1 your issue to move it up the pipeline!
- What are the details of ZenHub's GitHub access permissions?-+
- How do ZenHub permissions work?-+The ZenHub Board for a given repository can be viewed by anyone with read/pull access to that repository. Any GitHub user that can view and clone the repository will be able to view the Board.
ZenHub Board issue manipulation/reprioritization can be performed by anyone with Write and Admin access to the repository. Any GitHub user that can push to the repository will be able to edit a ZenHub Board for that repository.
Looking for a job?